THE VET-CREATED SECRET TO HEALTHY SKIN AND COAT FOR YOUR DOG
Does your dog have itchy skin or scratches itself ceaselessly?
Or have dry flaky skin or dull looking coat?
Then you have found the solution to helping your dog’s skin get back into balance
DermOpt Optima Shampoo works with and re-balances the damaged skin cells
The ingredients are a fusion of nature and science working quickly and naturally to soothe itching and scratching
– Softens the hair, de-tangling it so you’ll be able to brush easily and remove mats
– Allows the skin cells breathe and rid themselves of impurities, and smelly odours
New Improved DermOpt Shampoo promotes healthy skin and luxurious coat
– It does this by nourishing and hydrating the skin cells and hair follicles
– Specially formulated by Dr Harley Farmer PhD, BVSc(Hons) BVBiol(Path) MRCVS for animals
– Contains no parabens, no Sodium Laureth Sulphate (SLS)
– Contains no harsh chemicals to irritate the skin, so great for dogs with sensitive skin
– Environmentally friendly and non harmful, music to the skin of all breeds of dogs, white or black
If your dog skin is affected by infection and infestation by fleas, mites and ticks, or with mange and dermatitis, consult your vet
Your dog deserves to have skin in balance and harmony with its body. You deserve no less than a happy healthy dog, full of vitality created by DermOpt shampo0